Skip to main content

100% - शत प्रतिशत

Are you sure? 100% sure?

Every day we encounter this question, and we try to respond by yes, no or maybe; The beauty of life is, it has never ending questions, sometimes answers are in choices or sometimes, it's just situations, but we move on.

Ever since I remember about my inquisitive mind and the first set of questions i had in my childhood days like: Why Earth is round?

Why can't I fly? Chakras, Tatvas, Mythology and so on..

I did faced many troubles because of this never ending thrust of knowing everything, felt contentment and emptiness at the same time. 

With time I understood, how decision making works, In order to decide what you want, first decide what you don't want, and this methodology worked well with me. My education, career, or life partner are some beautiful examples of it.

Concluding this blog post by quoting a wonderful poem by Swami Vivekananda, which I read in my school and it literally changed the way I perceive everything:

"When I asked God for strength
He gave me difficult situations to face


When I asked God for brain & brawn
He gave me puzzles in life to solve


When I asked God for happiness
He showed me some unhappy people

When I asked God for wealth
He showed me how to work hard

When I asked God for favours
He showed me opportunities to work hard

When I asked God for peace
He showed me how to help others

God gave me nothing I wanted
He gave me everything I needed."


Nj20160530

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Years in 30 Days

I started a series of 30 posts to celebrate my 30th birthday or 30 years in 30 days with title - " 30 things i experienced before i turned 30 " . Its an story of average middle class Indian boy, hope you all will find it relevant. Thanks for all the love and support. Check the story below via Google slides : 

Seed Rakhi - Nurture Your Bond

Have you ever wondered where the Rakhi you tie on your brother’s wrist ends up?  They eventually end up in the dump and contributes to waste as it is not recyclable. The expensive fancy rakhi threads developed out of plastic beads, toxic metal threads and artificial fragrances are non-sustainable and have no utility. indibni has come up with a unique concept,  Organic Seed Rakhi to “nurture your bond’’ . Rakhi which eventually will turn into a vegetable plant/flower plant/herb. Made up of naturally dyed, super soft indigenous organic cotton yarn and seeds. The feel is soft, gentle on skin, non-toxic, biodegradable, sustainable, handcrafted with love by women self-help groups. Raksha Bandhan a thin thread of tradition that binds every brother and sister in a trustworthy bond of love and joy forever. This Rakshabandhan let us  make a promise to our dear earth that we will not contaminate it further . indibni 's focus has always been on developin

आज का युवा सरकार से शिकायत नहीं, साझेदारी चाहता है ! | Rajasthan Election

50 years ago, रोटी, कपड़ा और मकान were the top issues amongst the society. The ecosystem has evolved, so as needs. Today Zomato, Flipkart and Housing are things people look for. India is the fastest growing economy in the world, we are evolving, innovating and indeed making a dent on the universe. Youth aka कर्णधार are major stakeholders for this change. Issues like Entrepreneurship, Mental Health, Social Work, Vocational Education, Sharing economy are what the young India talks and cares about. We believe in access more than ownership, collaboration than complaints. Political parties bring their manifesto during elections and do make efforts to implement it during their tenure, however, if ruling party changes, agenda changes, but people and issues are same. We need to work more on systems where governance is not like royalty but more like democracy. Expressed my opinion & expectations on behalf of young entrepreneurs of India, along with an eminent panel of educ